Saturday 7 December 2013

Honeymania, from The Body Shop


I recently bought the new Honeymania lip balm from The Body Shop, and I can honestly say it’s the best lip balm I have ever used! With the weather getting a lot colder, a lot quicker, my lips are getting dryer than ever. Forget Vaseline, this is the one to buy for sure. My lips feel so smooth and so plump. At only £4 as well, I think it’s worth every single penny.
 
 
I also bought the gift pack of Honeymania shower gel, soap, body butter and scrub for a Christmas present, so we’ll see how my mum likes it too! (I’ll be secretly using it too obviously!)
 
 
 
I’m working at The Clothes Show Live, in the NEC, Birmingham tomorrow, which should be fun! If anyone’s there, come visit the Birmingham City University stall for all the information you need on future courses, including Fashion Design, Textiles, Photography and more!






x

No comments:

Post a Comment